Donations of all types are gratefully accepted year round.
Urgently needed at this time –
- Small Bottles of Dish and Laundry Soap
- Bath Towels and wash cloths
- New Underwear and Socks – all sizes for boys, girls and women
- New Pajamas – all sizes for boys, girls and women(especially larger sizes)
- Micro-Fleece Blankets – twin size (70×90)
- Cell phones and chargers
- $10 or $15 Gift Cards – gas, grocery stores, or walmart and giant tiger
- Women’s pajama pants – large and extra large sizes
- Diapers (especially larger sizes 3/4/5 and pull ups) – Huggies and Pampers brand preferred
- Baby Wipes
- Tampons and Pads of all sizes, Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
- Bath Towels and Wash Cloths
- Pillows, Sheets, Pillowcases and Microfleece Blankets – twin size (70 x 90 inches)
- Dry Goods – pasta, tomato sauces, peanut butter, jam, vegetables
- Large Bottles of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap and Shaving Cream with razors
- Laundry Baskets
- Kids Toys, Games and Craft Supplies – New
We are often in need of specific furniture items or other items to start up a new apartment at our second stage sites – give us a call to see if we can use a particular item. New and gently used household items can be dropped off year round between 8am and 7pm.
Please check back frequently for specific additions to our list of needs – or follow us on facebook to stay up to date.
Your support is greatly appreciated, and makes a real difference in the lives of women and children in need
Make a financial contribution using your credit card – it’s easy! We will email you a receipt right away
We are delighted to announce a new volunteer program! Head over to the volunteer page and check out all of the opportunities and submit an expression of your interest. Right now we are accepting applications for board members from across Huron County. If you have an interest in women’s issues, abuse and equality please do consider this meaningful position.