Donations of all types are gratefully accepted year round.
NEEDED ITEMS FOR DECEMBER
- A vacuum is desperately needed at the Shelter
- Christmas gifts for women and children
- Women and Children’s boot’s and coat’s
- Women and Children’s scarves, mitt’s and hat’s
- Gift card’s
- 2018 Day Planner’s
- 2018 Calender’s
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Toilet paper, kleenex and papertowel
- Women’s new underwear(size small and medium)
- New pajamas-women’s and children’s(all sizes)
- Twin/double sized blankets
- Large bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Diapers (especially size 5 or 6)
- $10 or $15 Gift Cards – gas, grocery stores, or walmart and giant tiger
- Baby wipes
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Sheet sets (Twin size)
- Laundry baskets
- Cell phones and charger’s
- Non perishable food item’s
- Gently used seasonal clothing
Donation Drop-off Location:
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday at the Huron Women’s Shelter located at 376 Huron Road, Goderich.
Regrettably, we are unable to use some of the items received including; large used appliances, out-of-season clothing and partially used hygiene items.
We are often in need of specific furniture items or other items to start up a new apartment at our second stage sites – give us a call to see if we can use a particular item. New and gently used household items can be dropped off year round between 8am and 7pm.
Please check back frequently for specific additions to our list of needs – or follow us on facebook to stay up to date.
Your support is greatly appreciated, and makes a real difference in the lives of women and children in need
Make a financial contribution using your credit card – it’s easy! We will email you a receipt right away
We are delighted to announce a new volunteer program! Head over to the volunteer page and check out all of the opportunities and submit an expression of your interest. Right now we are accepting applications for board members from across Huron County. If you have an interest in women’s issues, abuse and equality please do consider this meaningful position.