What is Second Stage Housing?
• A safe environment for women with or without children who have experienced abuse.
• Second Stage Housing provides independent, controlled entry apartments with rent geared to income. Utilities are included, and there are free laundry facilities onsite. Rental agreements are available up to one year in length.
• Second Stage Housing has support staff available to assist with connections to community resources, provide counselling and support to both women and children. We also offer these services to women and children living in the community through the transitional support program.
• Play room and lounge available for programming and groups. There is also a totally fenced in playground at each building.
• Clinton, Exeter and Goderich
• 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available.
• There is an accessible unit in each building.
click on the image below for a larger view
For More Information or to apply for Second Stage Housing Services please contact:
Krista Evely, Transition Support Worker
519-524-5333 ext. 240
Application for Residency
All information will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call or email any of the staff members above or contact the Huron Women’s Shelter, Second Stage Housing and Counselling Services at 1-800-265-5506.
Click here to download the form. You can print it off and fax or mail to any of our offices. Or email it to krista @ huronwomensshelter (dot) com
In order to view & print some of these files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer (It’s FREE). If you already have it installed, just click on the link & Acrobat will open & download the information in your browser window.